SPORTS TIMING EQUIPMENT
PHOTO FINISH SYSTEMS
Timing Ireland offers the very best in Photofinish systems. Our affordable kits turn any stadium or arena into a competitive & professional venue. Create start lists, capture high resolution images with pixel precision, export results, and more.
Would you like a Free Quote?
HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURE
Capture that moment in a high resolution image. Pixel perfect line for accuracy of 1/1000th of a second.
Our photo-finish kits are fully integrated. E.g The start gun sends a start signal to clock.
VARIOUS CAMERA OPTIONS
We offer a wide range of Photo Finish cameras to best suit your sporting needs.
Our meet management software allows for the creation of events, start lists & results; all saved under one file.
Certified results with olympic level organisations such as IAAF, FEI and more.
COVER ALL SPORTS
Our Photo Finish systems can used for; Athletics, cycling, rowing, greyhound & horse racing and more.
FINISHLYNX PHOTO FINISH CAMERAS
IDENTILYNX ID CAMERA
IdentiLynx XR+ Race Timing Video Camera
The IdentiLynx+ digital race timing video camera is fully integrated with FinishLynx photo-finish results. In fact, both captures are time-synchronized inside the software. That means users can simply click anywhere in the FinishLynx image capture and watch the full-color IdentiLynx video jump to precisely the same moment in time—but showing a head-on view of the finish line. The IdentiLynx+ offers several improvements over past IdentiLynx models. The IdentiLynx+ includes a P-Iris motorized lens so the Zoom and Focus can be adjusted remotely within the FinishLynx software. It also has a sturdy plastic housing that protects the lens and rear connections from moisture and damage.
The IdentiLynx+ race timing video camera also produces footage that can be scrolled forward and backward frame-by-frame to allow for quick and accurate identification of competitors by their numbers and affiliation. The outputs from the two types of cameras are fully time synchronized so that it is possible to move the cursor in the photo finish window and watch the video jump to precisely the same moment in time. The IdentiLynx+ camera can also be used with the popular ACM plugin (Automatic Capture) to automate the fully automatic timing process.
See below for a list of additional features with FinishLynx/IdentiLynx integration:
- Remotely adjust the camera’s Zoom and Focus within the FinishLynx software to optimize image quality.
- IdentiLynx+ video is automatically time-synced with the photo-finish image – clicking on a finish line capture will instantly show the corresponding front-facing video frame.
- IdentiLynx+ videos can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to ensure timers can find frames with a clear bib/hip number. Videos can also be reviewed in real time while the race is still underway.
- Overlay athlete names, times, and affiliations on the video frames from inside FinishLynx.
- IdentiLynx+ cameras can be used with the Automatic Capture Mode (ACM) plug-in.
- FinishLynx enables the standard EtherLynx camera features to be used with IdentiLynx cameras, including zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma, brightness, and contrast adjustment.
- IdentiLynx+ video images are stored on the computer as individual images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software, either with or without included results.
- IdentiLynx+ videos can be manually cropped, viewed in forward or reverse, viewed at different speeds, exported to AVI format, and uploaded to the internet if desired.
- IdentiLynx+ video can be exported to .avi and uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or other popular services
|IdentiLynx Camera Model||IdentiLynx+||IdentiLynx XR+|
|Max Resolution||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps||2592 x 1944 @ 15 fps|
|Max Frame Rate||30 fps @ 1280 x 720||30 fps @ 1920 x 1080|
|Resolution 1||N/A||2592 x 1944 @ 15 fps|
|Resolution 2||N/A||2560 x 1440 @ 15 fps|
|Resolution 3||N/A||2048 x 1536 @ 20 fps|
|Resolution 4||N/A||1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 5||N/A||1600 x 1200 @ 20 fps|
|Resolution 6||N/A||1280 x 960 @ 20 fps|
|Resolution 7||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 8||720 x 480 @ 30 fps||720 x 480 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 9||320 x 240 @ 30 fps||320 x 240 @ 30 fps|
ETHERLYNX VISION CAMERA
EtherLynx Vision Photo Finish Camera
The EtherLynx Vision photo-finish camera is a powerful sports timing photo-finish camera with an array sensor that integrates with FinishLynx to produce high-speed results. The Vision has a number of innovative new features to provide next-generation fully automatic timing. It offers full-color photo-finish images by default as well as EasyAlign 2-D Video Alignment Mode, Power-over-Ethernet, Gigabit transfer speeds, LuxBoost low-light amplification, an internal battery option, and much more. The Vision was first released in the US in October of 2014 and will soon overtake the EtherLynx 2000+ as the most commonly used photo-finish camera used in the field today. The camera’s advanced features make it well suited for track & field, athletics, cross country, and other running meets.
The Vision photo-finish camera includes new hardware and software features that will make FinishLynx technology more accessible to novice users and even more versatile during track meets. The default camera features will vary by the package configurations and optional upgrades, but see below for a list of some key features available with the 5L500 Vision.
- EasyAlign Video Alignment – New EasyAlign Full Frame Video Alignment Mode makes it easier than ever to align your camera on the finish line. View the EasyAlign demo gif.
- Power-Over-Ethernet – The camera comes standard with a Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) injector so no AC power is required at the camera location.
Full-Color Images. The EtherLynx Vision camera captures full-color photo-finish images by default. That means all US high school track packages come standard with a colour timing camera.
- Gigabit Transfers – The Vision offers improved data connectivity and is the first EtherLynx camera to allow for full Gigabit Ethernet transfers (1,000 Mbps).
- Silent Operation – Because of the dramatically reduced power consumption of the Vision camera, there is no need for internal fans or cooling, making it our quietest camera yet.
- Array Sensor – The Vision is the first Lynx camera to contain an array image sensor. It’s what allows users to switch between 1-D and 2-D modes from within the software.
- Backwards Compatible – The EtherLynx Vision is compatible with all Lynx cameras made since 1996. Add the Vision to your existing results network and be worry-free.
- High-Resolution Optional – A standard Timing-Enabled, Vision Camera captures 1,000 fps at 640 pixels. Add the High-Resolution upgrade to increase the capture speed to 2,000 fps at 1,280 vertical pixels.
- On-board Level Optional – The Vision’s new on-board level feature allows you to monitor that the camera is level directly from within the FinishLynx software.
- LuxBoost Optional – LuxBoost greatly amplifies the brightness during low-light captures. Evening events that were once too dark to capture can now be recorded with ease. View a sample low-light capture with LuxBoost.
- Electronic Filter Control Optional – The Vision allows you to enable and disable low-light camera filters right from within the FinishLynx software with a click of the mouse.
- Wi-Fi (Wireless) Optional – Connect a small, external Wi-Fi unit to wirelessly transfer timing & results data.
- Internal Battery Optional – The 5L500 has an optional internal battery pack. The internal battery allows the camera to continue running in the event of a power outage.
- Phased Light Compensation (PLC) Upgrade: Helps correct the strobing effect of artificial phased lighting when capturing finish line images indoors.
ETHERLYNX VISION PRO CAMERA
EtherLynx Vision PRO Photo-Finish Camera
The EtherLynx Vision PRO photo-finish camera is the perfect edition to an elite-level sports timing system because it combines the user-friendly features of the EtherLynx Vision with the speed and power of the EtherLynx PRO. It is the first sports timing camera capable of capturing 20,000 frames per second. The Vision PRO comes standard with 3,000 fps captures, LuxBoost4, On-Board Level, and Electronic Filter Control. It is the latest in a long line of EtherLynx cameras and it brings powerful new features to the world of high-speed sports timing.
Along with the EasyAlign and LuxBoost features, Vision cameras offer hardware and software improvements that make FinishLynx timing systems more intuitive than ever. The standard Vision PRO photo-finish camera captures 3,000 frames per second at 1024 pixels high. The Vision PRO also includes premium features like LuxBoost4 low-light capture mode, an on-board level, and Electronic Filter Controls all standard. There are also two high-resolution upgrades that increase capture rates to 6,000 fps (at 2048 pixels high) and an unprecedented 20,000 fps. The high frame rate (20k) and advanced capture settings make the Vision PRO photo-finish camera an excellent choice for high-speed timing applications like horse racing, cycling, motorsports, and more.
- High-Speed Captures – The Vision PRO comes standard with 3,000 fps and can be upgraded to 6,000 or 20,000 fps, making it ideal for motorsports, horse racing, and other high-speed events.
- EasyAlign Video Alignment – EasyAlign Video Alignment Mode makes it easier than ever to align your camera on the finish line.
- Power-Over-Ethernet – The camera comes standard with a Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) injector so no AC power is required at the camera location.
- Gigabit Transfers – The Vision PRO allows for full Gigabit Ethernet transfers (1,000 Mbps).
- LuxBoost – LuxBoost greatly amplifies the brightness during low-light captures. Evening events that were once too dark to capture can now be recorded with ease. View a sample LuxBoost capture.
- On-Board Level – The Vision PRO has an on-board level feature that allows you to monitor that the camera is level directly from within the FinishLynx software.
- Electronic Filter Control – The Vision allows you to enable and disable low-light camera filters right from within the FinishLynx software with a click of the mouse.
- External Wi-Fi Upgrade – Add the Lynx-certified external wi-fi unit to enable the Vision PRO camera to send results data wirelessly over the network. The unit is compact, easy to use, and connects to the back of the camera. Recommended for far-side or backup cameras only.
- Video Display Module Upgrade – The Video Display Module (VDM) enables the live display of FinishLynx running time, results, and images on a video display connected to the HDMI port of Vision cameras.
- Electronic View-Finder Mode Upgrade – The Electronic View-Finder mode upgrade (5LEVF) allows timers to connect a small video viewer to the camera HDMI port for easier camera alignment in challenging locations. It functions like a digital “through the lens viewer” that can be used to align the camera in 2D mode without using the software.
- Internal GPS Upgrade – Sync with GPS times for use with Motorsports and Time of Day events.
- Internal Battery Upgrade – The 5L600 has an optional internal battery pack. The internal battery allows the camera to continue running in the event of a power outage.
- Phased Light Compensation (PLC) Upgrade – Helps correct the strobing effect of artificial phased lighting when capturing finish line images indoors.
Frame Offset Upgrade – Allows the active area of the sensor to be specified rather than defaulted to centre.
ETHERLYNX FUSION CAMERA
EtherLynx Fusion Photo Finish Camera
The EtherLynx Fusion is a highly-versatile digital photo-finish camera that produces full-color results images at 2,000 frames per second and can be upgraded to 3,000 fps. The Fusion offers unparalleled light sensitivity and compatibility with a variety of software plug-ins and upgrades. It comes standard with a color image sensor, 100BT network port, 12VDC input and AC adapter. See below for optional upgrades, including FLEX and WiFi.
In the base configuration, the EtherLynx Fusion produces color images with over 2 million colors at up to 2,000 frames per second and 1,000 pixels of image height. The optional WiFi upgrade allows the camera to transmit data wirelessly across the results network, while the FLEX upgrade increases the camera’s image resolution dramatically. With FLEX, the Fusion’s three-line image sensor can scan up to 3,000 fps at 500+ pixels of image height, or provide up to 2,700 pixels of image height at 1,000+ frames per second.
That means the EtherLynx Fusion can capture beautiful, full-color results images at a range of sports, from high-speed events like cycling and motorsports, to races with wide finish lines like regatta and paddling events; all of which demand either the superior frame rate or the extreme vertical resolution offered by the Fusion. The EtherLynx Fusion joins the EtherLynx PRO in offering powerful image and pixel resolutions that are well-suited to capture fully automatic timing and results at even the most difficult conditions, including those found at top-level motor sports, cycling, skating, and horse racing venues.
The versatility of the EtherLynx Fusion camera in a wide range of sports is clear. Like the EtherLynx PRO camera and the EtherLynx 2000+ it is also incredibly flexible operationally: when used with a 12 volt battery and WiFi upgrade, you can transmit data wirelessly to your network computer and achieve true cable-free operation.
OTHER FINISHLYNX PRODUCTS
START GUN & SPEAKER
Electronic Starting Pistol for purchase for athletic events. The starter stands at the start line and gives a countdown through the headset. They then fire the gun which can emit either a gunshot sound or a beep, which is sometimes preferred for athletes with special needs. The Starting Gun then displays a bright flash, as well as the sound from the speaker. The speaker volume can be adjusted to suit your preference. The combination of the bright flash & loud sound indicates to the athlete to launch from the starting blocks. The lightweight design of the kit, mixed with the use of external & internal batteries, allows the starter to move from one start line to another; such as from the 100m to the 400m. The integrated headset allows the started not only to announce the athletes to approach their marks, but to also announce that an athlete is penalised for a false start.
GET A FREE QUOTE:
Fill in this form for a Free Quote